SR - Lovely Tings SR - Lovely Tings

What?!?

Absolutely not! This is okay (?) dance music but is in no way BLUEGRASS!

Honestly couldn't finish listening to this, I'm in the mindset that, "Oh, I could really go for some nice relaxing earthy tunes" and you blam my ears with this?

For a honest critique, I can't give one based upon my lack of knowledge on the genre. Good use of loops, I guess. Those drums? those were definitely drums. That screechy treble? Yeah, that definitely hurt my ears.

Goddamn... now I'm all pissed off.

In conclusion, "not in this category."

Rolling Waves Rolling Waves

Wow...

I wish I were back east.

It's a cold day that you catch me off-guard, but this brought tear to my eye.

Fantastic.

the pineapple stand-in song the pineapple stand-in song

Too much to describe...

Damn, there's alot going on here. You have some good banjo licks in here, but they're obviously looped...

The sax and overtly techno drums are big detractors. The repetition of the dirt simple drum line kills it. Too much bass... (turns volume down)

A. Bluegrass appreciation is nice to see.
B. WAAAY TOO DRUM HEAVY.
C. Industrial part at the end fits like a piano in a Honda Civic.
D. Characteristically Loopy.

A good effort, but not becoming of the bluegrass genre, there's too much going on and it lacks the earthy, naturalistic qualities of proper bluegrass. It'd be a great entry into the Miscellaneous or Techno categories, in this category, it's out of place.

Keep plugging away! If anything, it's unique!

Bittersweet Dusk Bittersweet Dusk

Blues this is not. No pizazz, no life, good concept, but there's no vitality or feeling behind it. You hit some badnotes, too. No place in the top tier of NG blues.

Sorry, but it's the way of the universe.

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Are we talking about the same universe here? Because 90% of the guitar part was blues scale and blues scale only. As far as bad notes, I can only imagine you were following along in the music and saw when I missed what I was supposed to play, because that's the only concievable way for there to be 'bad notes'.

Thanks anyway for the review.

PokerFace PokerFace

Diverse!

Damn, I'm Newgrounds Audio Portal has surprised the hell out of me lately. Very impressive catalog you've developed here. 'Cornwall Farm' moved me to no end and now you drop this.

Damn what they say about length, this could be maybe thirty seconds longer, but brevity is the essence of any art. You have to leave them wanting more. So smooth, so classy. Keep doin' what your doin' because it's stellar.

The Skynard vibe does suit you a little bit more, however. But that is my ONLY grievance.

Cheers!

Sentinel94 responds:

I do say, thank you.

Great White Elephant Great White Elephant

???

!!!

I'd type something in here, but it'd be completely ineffectual for my feelings regarding this song.

Incredible.

Pass The Jug Pass The Jug

I love this! ^_____^

Much bigger fan of ACTUAL music than the bleep-bloop-crap in the dance and trance sections. Great job, man. A little Scott Joplin in there?

Sweet.

Keep it classy, man.

Gigadelic test remix Gigadelic test remix

Ow...

Good effort, but that hurt.

DjK31 responds:

You kinda need new headphones and a lower volume.

This is for you jesus (Preview This is for you jesus (Preview

Holy Hell!

Polish this! This could very well be your magnum opus!

Awesome. Pure. Fucking. Awesome.

This ones for you Jesus remix This ones for you Jesus remix

See this?

It's a trophy... FOR AWESOME!

The title is golden. It makes the song. FINISH THIS! DAMN YOU!